Please select an animal first
Drontal® Allwormer for Cats 4kg
For the control of all gastrointestinal worms: roundworm, hookworm and tapeworm in cats including kittens and pregnant and lactating queens.
For the control of all gastrointestinal worms: roundworm, hookworm and tapeworm in cats including kittens and pregnant and lactating queens. Drontal Allwormer for cats is recommended by veterinarians to control all intestinal worms in cats and kittens. Just one tabletper 4 kg every 3 months for adult cats is all it takes to keepworms under control in most adult cats.
- Powerful - A single dose controls all intestinal worms.
- Effective - Drontal consists of two distinctly different drugs,Praziquantel and Pyrantel. In combination, they provideunparalleled efficacy against internal parasites affecting cats.
- Convenient - There are no known incompatibilities with DrontalAllwormer, allowing other treatments to occur concurrently.
- Economical - Drontal Allwormer offers gentle, effective controlof worms. It may be given to all cats including old animals, youngkittens, pregnant queens and show animals.
- User Friendly - One dose every 3 months using the Applicator isall it takes to control all gastrointestinal worms.
Registered pursuant to the ACVM Act 1997, No. 9643
Refer to the label for all product information
230mg Pyrantel embonate, 20mg Praziquantel